Wednesday, July 7, 2010

rock me amadeus!

ok, so i was flipping through the radio today and 100.3 was playing rock me amadeus! what a great 80's synth song. i couldn't resist but listen to the whole dang thing and rock out in my car...by myself. and thus, i decided it would make a pretty cool blog title.

so, amanda+coffee after 10:30pm=bad idea. i'm super sensitive to caffeine and i decided it'd be fun to open dad's new keurig coffee maker and brew a batch of dark magic...a very strong coffee. (special thanks to sarah for introducing me to the lovely brew) any way, i'm WIDE AWAKE and it's 11:32pm currently. oh shooooot.

so what better to do than write a bloggy blog!

had a meeting at work today for more paper work. whoop-de-doo. have to memorize the menu for the quiz in 2 weeks! weeee! let's see the texas fries are made with three cheese...queso, jack, and chedder. BAM! take that menu quiz! wow, i'm very lame and caffeinated.

i suddenly have realized i am such a news junkie. seriously, ask lindsey or mallory...anybody that knows me. i purposely put it on fox news as background or to watch. sometimes i switch it up occasionally with a little intervention here, a little obsession there, or maybe even some house hunters. over all however, it's usually beck, baier, hannity, and o'reilly.

so! i am in the midst of redoing my room and i'm almost done with the painting and i'm awaiting my bedding in the mail! weee! i'll post pics when it's all done :] it's gonna be nifty, promise.

to end on my usual musical related note: old U2 > new U2

ro-ro-ro-rock me amadeus!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment